Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Oregon City Seminary Building

I have worked in this building for 19 years, and now it's time to say goodbye. My office will no longer be used by the Seminary program, and since I did not want to commute to another building to continue working, I am officially "retiring" this week. I have framed this pastel and will be presenting it to Gordon Henderson tomorrow, as he has shared this building with me all these years and is also retiring and moving to Arizona. So many good memories, but now we are both moving on. Here's to remembering the past and looking forward to the future!
Oregon City Seminary Building 1993-2012, 8 x 10 pastel on paper

3 comments:

  1. The building has such a cozy feel in this rendering. The trees, the path, the colors - it all looks so inviting. What a wonderful spirit to have shared in this place for so many years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this painting, brings back a lot of good memories!

    ReplyDelete