Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Look Towards the Light

My daughter and grandson have been visiting for a week and today they left for home. My house is suddenly quiet again. I love a quiet house, I really do, but it's a little bit of a "sad" quiet today because I know how long it will be till I see them again. Thankfully, I have grandchildren who live closer that will visit from time to time. Hooray for that! Anyway, today, I needed a little painting project as a distraction. The Daily Paintworks challenge for the week is to paint a skeleton or skull to go along with the Halloween holiday coming up. Not my favorite holiday or subject, but I found an interesting reference from the Paint My Photo website and gave it a go with lots of light and dots. Awesome!


Look Towards the Light  ©Dorothy Jenson 2014
6x6" acrylic on canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment