Monday, January 12, 2015

Green Light and Starlight Waltz

Last week was not a painting week....in fact I was barely home! It was a week spent with local family and the role of Grandma took precedence over art. What a sweet (and exhausting!) week it was getting to know my littles even better. Love them so much!

I didn't have a chance to post the last painting I did before leaving the studio. It was another Daily Paintworks Challenge to paint a cityscape "loosely" from a given reference photo. My completed painting turned out better than I thought it would (it nearly drove me nuts during the process!) and it has already sold. Hooray!


Green Light © Dorothy Jenson 2015
6x6 " on wood   SOLD

Before tackling the challenge for this week, I wanted to loosen up from my absence by painting a happy evening sky scape again, this time featuring our lovely Mt. Hood. Another starry, swirly sky!


Starlight Waltz © Dorothy Jenson 2015
6x6" on wood panel $50

No comments:

Post a Comment