Friday, April 8, 2011

Steam Light

When walking past this view at 7:00 AM I loved the way the morning lights and shadows played with the steam and the town below. I took a photo with my cell phone and then tried to render it in pastel. It was a fun exercise!

Steam Light 8 x 10 pastel on orange Canson paper

Could I ask a favor of you? If you are visiting this blog would you please click the little button on the bottom right and become a "follower"? It would be SO delightful to know who I am talking to when I post here. It would help me not feel so "alone" when I'm in this blog room. :)

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking the other day about how quiet it must be now along the Promenade with the OC mill shut down. I like the way this picture combines the natural and the industrial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - that was me, Kathy, in Provo. :)

    ReplyDelete