Monday, February 23, 2015

Spring Party

While I realize that it is so very cold in the eastern part of the US, we here in the Northwest are experiencing an early spring. It's the "pink" season here already, where the redbud trees and other pink blossoming trees that I don't know the names of are making my hometown look as though it is decorated with pink cotton candy trees. It is gorgeous! The child's song, "Popcorn Popping" comes to mind, as well as party confetti. I went with the party theme and painted four 6x6 inch panels with one lovely, somewhat abstract pink blossoming tree. I can't think of anything else to call it except "Spring Party". Here's a photo of the four panels together. I'll be selling them as singles for $40 each, or the whole set of four for $120.  Happy Springtime!


Spring Party, © Dorothy Jenson 2015
acrylic on four 6x6 inch wood panels

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these paintings are looking stunning. I liked this idea of this art. It is incredible! The spring festivals at the party halls in Bay area have been organized annually. There are wonderful things to see in those events.

    ReplyDelete