Thursday, May 2, 2013

New on Etsy!

It was time, so I opened an Etsy Shop! I have been getting inquiries, plus I have blank note cards featuring the Oregon City paintings which I have been doing. It took me most of the day to do the research and figure out how to do it, but as of this afternoon I am in business. Woo Hoo!

What's it called? Dorothy Jenson Art, of course!

I have listed most of the detailed Oregon City paintings which are worth quite a bit to me and I have priced them such. I will, however, be adding other paintings that will not be quite so expensive. If you have a favorite from the past, let me know and I will add it to the shop. Shortly after going public I made my first sale...."Lilac Lane" from my Paint Out yesterday. Hooray! And this is from a fan in West Linn whom I have never met!

Anyway, take a peek and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment