Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Holiday Sale Time!

No new picture today since I have been so busy with other things lately. But I do want to tell you that I am having a super crazy half price sale on most of my original artwork! Check out the link below for my Daily Paintworks: Everything in that gallery has been marked to half price for the month of December. Know anyone who wants an original pastel painting for Christmas?

Daily Paintwork Gallery!!

If you are wondering about framing, talk to me. I am able to cut a mat and backing to fit your frame for a small fee.

What about some of the older paintings you might have seen on this blog but are not listed in the Daily Paintworks gallery? Email me, and I'll give you a super deal.  :)

Don't forget, I also have cards for sale in my Etsy Shop. $3.00 each online or 6 for $15.00 if you visit me in person.

My Etsy Shop

Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment