Friday, January 13, 2012

Cold Virginian Stream

Sitting home today, nursing a cough that someone else was sweet enough to lend me. Bah! (Cough Cough) Trying to lose it without giving it away myself.

Anyway, art was NOT calling me, but I decided to approach it a little bit anyway, remembering the counsel: "Paint MORE OFTEN". So today's offering is a quick sketch of a stream we have walked by many times with cute little girls in Virginia. Those cute little girls are now learning to use chopsticks in Korea, but I associate this place with them anyway. Maybe I should call it: "Winter in the Reston Greenways" instead?

"Cold Virginian Stream", 8x10 on yellow Canson paper

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you shaped the stream banks. Also the lacy-wintery look of the tree branches.

    ReplyDelete