Monday, April 8, 2013

Oregon City Main Street Blossoms

Remember when it was so warm and sunny here not so many days ago? My little point-and-shoot camera and I went out wandering the streets of old Oregon City looking for inspiration one afternoon and today's painting is from one of my photos that day. While crossing the street in downtown OC I paused just for a moment to get this view. Don't worry, I wasn't that close to on coming traffic...this is a "zoomed" image! :)


OC Main Street Blossoms, 8 x 10 pastel on maroon Canson Touch paper

1 comment:

  1. Dorothy, would love for you to join the Three Rivers Artist Guild based here in Oregon City! Love your work!
    Sincerely,
    Darla Lynn, Pres. Three Rivers Artist Guild

    Check out our website at www.threeriversartistguild.com

    ReplyDelete